ReDruM Index du Forum
La team RDM sur cod5
ReDruM Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Total War: A.ttila ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ReDruM Index du Forum -> Call of duty 5 -> Actualité de la team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Total War: A.ttila Répondre en citant

Total War: Attila >

Total War: Attila

Campaign[edit]. Poll: The Next Total War? With only a week to go until Warhammer, I thought I'd adk the community what they wanted to see from the next Total War game. Due to its setting near the Dark Ages, the game is possibly a spiritual successor to Rome: Total War: Barbarian Invasion. Next turn -25. Hardcore Gamer. I particularly enjoy the implementation of health, family and political options. I couldn't stop giggling while I lost my first battle it was amazing fire arrows raining people dieing in the ditches while Norsemen chopped at each other in a boat battle.

AI simply surprised with the dullness. The only way to play is to directly attack your enemies in which your allies will do nothing or little to help. It does look nice and runs pretty well but for me it just lacks dimension. But I was disappointed with each course more and more. Retrieved 2015-02-13. Writing for Destructoid, Greg Tito was slightly more negative about the game, giving the game 6.5/10. Gameplay[edit]. Total War stepped into a new age with Rome: TotalI don't think if it's correct making absolute reviews over a game that belongs to a saga.

tegami bachi letter beeaxe cop s1e2black sails s01e4abby and bryanapeter gabriel new blood livewindows 7 x64 x64euro teen 25american dad morning mimosa[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 303faith hill breathe

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ReDruM Index du Forum -> Call of duty 5 -> Actualité de la team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006